Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- Unique networking session with peers
- Opportunity to influence the future of Grid Engine by inputting your organization's priorities
- Learn everything you need to know about Grid Engine in an afternoon
Grid Engine User Forum Series 2013
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Univa is where Grid Engine Lives.
Join Univa at one of our User Forum Series locations for a chance to network with peers from organizations across many industries and to gain insight into Grid Engine development plans. Univa provides users an opportunity to influence the future development path by defining and discussing a rich feature set that will be sure to increase the benefits driven from Grid Engine.
Who Should Attend
- Current Grid Engine Users:
- Current administrators
- IT managers
- Business managers
- Those who seek a better understanding of the future of Grid Engine
- Those who could benefit from networking with peers
- Users of other schedulers:
- Those who seek a better understanding of the competitive comparison of Grid Engine to existing solutions
- Ecosystem partners who wish to learn how to increase profits and user satisfaction with Grid Engine
|Introduction and Opening Comments
- Overview of Univa, our achievements and our corporate priorities for Grid Engine
|Univa Grid Engine Roadmap
- Overview of Univa development Roadmap
|New Products from Univa
- Add value to your Grid Engine investment with reporting, analytics and license management.
- Questions and answer period. Tell Univa what is important to you, what your needs are and help define the future.
- Enjoy some refreshments and network with your peers