In a new survey release by Univa, this research finds that machine learning is in an explosive
growth phase with nearly every company interviewed anticipating more projects over the next two years.
- There is a diverse set of machine learning projects that companies have initiated showing there
are numerous areas where machine learning can drive value
- 2 in 10 companies have machine learning projects running in production,
citing migration as the top technical issue
- 9 out 10 companies surveyed expect to use graphic processing units
(GPUs) as part of their machine learning infrastructure with increasing utilization of the hybrid cloud to expand
their capabilities while keeping costs down.
- This research also finds a direct correlation between
high performance computing (HPC) and machine learning, with more than 88% of respondents indicating that
they are working with HPC in their jobs.
- Technology, financial services and healthcare lead the charge when it comes to machine learning adoption
To access the full survey results .pdf, complete the form below.
Fields marked with (*) are mandatory.